Monday 3 April 2017

Humans vs Mozzies 2017

Evening all 👮

Well it has been a crackin' day here in sunny Naarfook once again.
Good boost for the Vit' D levels methinks. (You get it from sunshine don't ya know)

Thinking of sunshine and all that, my dear admin' has struck gold again Au.

www.expresspharmacy.co.uk  
There is a lovely lady called Marina working with the team over at Express Pharmacy. Admin' sent a very nice email to them and they have agreed to support me for the elective with the relevant anti-malarials.
"Marvellous"

I am not sure who was more shocked and amazed 😲me or my dear admin'.

You know how it goes, you send out an email with a hope that someone may read it, then you hope that they can help you and if they can't, you at least hope for a reply that says 'apologies but not on this occasion' or 'no, sorry'.

Well this one was fab'. It's so exciting (and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it........Aha...you are singing it too - cool 😎).

And the speed with which the lovely Marina replied was lightening quick.

True to her word, Marina very kindly advised me of the correct anti-malarials to take with me and arranged it so that I could order them online and have them delivered to my home.

As I sit and tell you this cool bit of news, I am waiting on a delivery by Royal Mail with the little Malarone gems from Express Pharmacy, that will put paid to the risk of malaria in Tanzania.

'Say hello and say goodbye'... 
"Are you singing again?"
Seeing as the bloody mozzies treat me like a complete buffet lunch, they are much needed.

So I can work quite happily in Dar es Salaam with two digits rampant to the mozzies.

Enter stage right - Mr. Mozzie Osborn!!


So yes, there we are, another amazing nugget of news about help received for my elective.
I am so lucky and I continue to thank everyone who has helped me to date. I am so very grateful.

Anyways I'm off for ....yeah okay.....coffee. ☕

"Would you like a coffee Mr O?"   
"Yes?"   
"Good 😊I need to tell you what I just told them all in the blog, about what I have been given".

ttfn

K x





No comments:

Post a Comment