Sunday 2 April 2017

Good evening all


Good evening and welcome 😃

Well what a week or so it's been.

Well I had the mock exam and found out what I need to revise. I think its going to take lots of reading and preparation. I am planning to put together a revision plan.

I am going to do this with my friends in Uni as many heads are better than one. Especially if it involves research 😕

Other than that, I have been to NSFT (Norfolk & Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust) and had a photo shoot session for the article that will appear in their staff magazine called Insight magazine. I have also spoken to a very nice lady called Liz who has now written said article.

This will be seen by people that I used to work with and by those I am yet to work with and is available on their website.

Of course this is not forgetting that NSFT have agreed to donate some CPR face masks for the coming elective.
What I refer to are the face shields that are used when doing the rescue breaths in CPR, so that I don't get a face full of vomit.
😷😨😶
"Ewww😨I hear you shout.....not half as bloody loud as I would shout with a face full of someone's previous meal.
However, keeping one's mouth shut could be preferable in such a situation 😶.

So anyways, yes I am lucky, once again to be given another vital piece of equipment for the elective and I am grateful to be receiving them.

Keep smiling all

Ttfn

K x






No comments:

Post a Comment