Saturday 25 March 2017

It's been a testing week! or two πŸ˜•


Hi all,

What a testing week it's been! It's exam time at Uni'' πŸŽ“Well I have had a formative or  mock exam with another one to come on Monday. It all leads to a main one at the end of April⏳πŸ“†.

I have also had a bit of relief in that I passed one assignment on empowerment 😎That did have me stressing quite a bit 😣 but now it has been marked and done, I can relax a wee bit.

There is a feeling that this particular module of work has been the most arduous on everyone. Still, like I keep saying, that degree wont come on the back on the Frosties boxπŸ“œ.

So, this weekend I have been preparing πŸ“• for the next mock exam on research. This is on Monday afternoon.

Now, I get why research is done πŸ’‘and that it gives a good evidence base and all that. I get that you have to critically analyse each paper πŸ”¬ to ensure its quality. However, getting my head round all the various bits of terminology is proving taxing. Thanks for the supply of coffee sweetheart ☕☕☕☕. Sorry, no, I can't lend him to you either😘.

Mind you, Uni' have been helping as much as they can and laid on workshops and stuff. Now I'm surrounded by various books πŸ“—πŸ“˜πŸ“™πŸ“•to try and get a better grip on it and reading back over my scribbled lecture notes πŸ“ My brain is totally frazzled and its only Saturday evening!

Oh well, I did have a little treat and revised some A&P. You will remember that I mentioned this in a previous blog entry. It's the bit of learning about bodies πŸ’€πŸ’“πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘„✋and seeing just how damn clever our bodies and brain actually are.

Yeah ok, so I am a bit of an A&P geek but hell, why not?! 😁If I'm living in it 24/7, it's a good idea to have an understanding of how it works, yes? No?
It's just me that likes it then? .... fair enough 😊 I can live with that.

So, there we have it, a short installment and an apology for having left you all high and dry with nothing to read for a short while.
Sorry about that.
Needs must though I'm sure you understand.

Thank you

K x


No comments:

Post a Comment