Saturday 6 May 2017

I've gone global!


Evening all 👮

Just thought I would share with you all, a little bit of info that I had from my dear admin'.

I've gone global  - woohoo 

Well, yes, okay... the blog and website has.

There are people looking and reading my blog and website from far and wide!

United Kingdom                                    United States                                      Poland
Ireland                                                   France                                                Germany
Portugal                                                Belgium                                               Singapore
Spain                                                     Japan                                                  Taiwan
Canada                                                  Lithuania                                 Czech Republic
Slovenia                                                Switzerland                                         India
Thailand                                                Cyprus                                                Denmark
Hong Kong                                            Austria                                                New Zealand
South Africa                                          Netherlands                                        Vietnam
Sweden                                                 Latvia                                                  Qatar
                                                              Ukraine

See.....there's loads! 

People from 31 countries have popped by to have a gander at what I have been writing about.  
Let me know if you have visited and I haven't listed your country, won't you 😊

Does that make me truly international now? Hmm...I shall leave you to ponder that thought 😃

Right I'm off to make some coffee ☕....I'm sure Mr O will want one too ☕
Better still, he's making a cuppa for me - yay 

ttfn

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment